Sustainable salon collective Blue Tit’s Head Educator Tim Warr reveals how to create one of his favourite 2021 Grammy Awards looks…
“Phoebe’s gorgeous grey-blonde with soft, subtle pin curls is an easy style to re-create at home whilst still achieving that elegance” says Tom as he explains how to get the look…
- First apply Blue Tit x Oway Superfluid to give a nice shine, soften the hair and act as a heat protector. Then using a hairdryer and a round brush smooth all the hair out to get the salon blowout look (or use straighteners if preferred).
- Taking sections of equal size all around the head you want to use a tong and wrap the hair around the tong starting from the mid-length to ends.
- Wrap the hair around the tong twice then clam and continue twisting the tong until all the hair from your section is in. Hold for 3/4 seconds to achieve the loose curl.
- If you hold for too long or take too small of a section, your curl will become too spirally for this look.
- Bend the hair around the tong away from the face as this opens the face up more and gives a flow to the look.
- Add a tiny bit of Oway Smoothing Fluid and shake out the curls lightly with your fingers to complete the look.