“There’s one question that everyone asks me when they are thinking about extensions and that is how much will they cost?”, says Jasmine Hunsley, Hair Extensionist. “And the answer is – everyone is different!”
So what does the price include? “For me”, says Jasmine, “extensions are completely tailored towards you and your hair. The consultation is the most important part of the whole service as this determines exactly what you want and believe me, no two clients are the same!”
Jasmine works with Beauty Works and Remi Cachet who offer around 100 shades, three different methods and lengths from 14” to 28”. So the consultation gives her the chance to find out about her clients lifestyle, wants and needs, hair ambitions and to start you on an exciting new hair journey.
So what are you paying for?
- Length- the longer the hair, the more expensive it will be.
- Volume – the density of your natural hair will determine how many extensions you need. The finer the hair, the more you’ll need.
- Colour – some colours cost more than others, it depends on supply and demand. Your hair will be colour matched and your extensionist will ensure that the hair blends with your natural colour.
- Method – some methods cost more than others, so talk to your extensionist about the right fitting for you.
- Application – you may be sat in the chair for 3-4 hours, and it’s the expertise of your extensionist that will leave you with gorgeous hair. So be prepared to pay for that expertise.
If you would like more information check out Jasmine Hunsley jasminehunsleyhair.com or follow @jasminehunsleyhair