HOW GORGEOUS is this fabulous step-by-step? Created by the wonderful Evelina Lundgren who can be found, when not creating these sumptuous visuals for HAIR, behind the chair at the award winning Andrew Jose salon at 1 Charlotte Street, London W1. Follow Evelina at: evelinalundgrenhair and andrewjwjose. We’ve got together with the great and the good Andrew Jose and are giving one lucky reader the opportunity to meet up with Evelina at the Andrew Jose salon to enjoy a complimentary style makeover and take away a pair of the Andrew Jose wavers. All you need to do is to follow Instagram hairmagazine and direct message us saying why you would love to meet Evelina! Offer open until 31st March – winner will be advised on 1st April, 2021.
The Mermaid Braid- Step-by-step 🧜♀️
- Prep your hair with heat protection spray – wave your hair with Andrew Jose waver to add movements and volume in your hair.
- Create a middle parting and twist two little pieces of hair on each side and pin these two together in the middle at the back.
- Section the hair in three big pieces – create a braid in the middle with the ends of the twist and take the hairpin out to blend it in.
- Create two more big braids – now you’ve got three at the back.
- Start blending the right and the left braids into your braid in the middle.
- Secure the braid with a hairband, add the jewellery that you like, and voilà there’s your Mermaid Braid!