Ever seen a picture in a magazine and too embarrassed to show the stylist this sylph like glossy model – tried to describe how you would love to wear your hair? Well turn to Sam Burnett, owner of London lifestyle salon HARE & BONE – he’s joined our ranks to do that very job for you.
- What do we ask for? To create this look, you want ask for fabulous disco curls with 50/50 layers.
- What type of hair do we need to have? This works best on thick naturally curly hair.
- How to style it? Apply a curl defining and boosting cream, defuse on a slow speed with hot heat, head upside down, and define curls with a BaByliss Pro Ultra Slim Wand.
- What tools would I need? Hairdryer, Diffuser and BaByliss Pro Ultra Slim Wand
- How often do I need to GO PRO to maintain it ? The shape and layers will need to be trimmed every 6 to 8 weeks to maintain the volume.
- What length do I ask for? A face-framing jaw length.
- Who does it suit? Anyone with enough sass!
- If it involves colour – what do I ask for – when to bleach? A full set of classic bleach highlights and bright golden toner. Think retro glamour.
- How to achieve this look at home – styling wise? If you don’t have natural curls you could recreate this look on a long bob hair cut using an Ultra Slim Curling Tong.
For your chance to win a fabulous BaByliss Ultra Slim 13mm Curling Tong used by Sam to create this style please follow Instagram: HAIR MAGAZINE and direct message why your hair needs it!*
*offer closes 31st March 2021.
Image courtesy of Hare & Bone babylisspro.co.uk