Get set for the return of one of the most glamorous dates in the hairdressing diary. The Hair Awards is back for 2023 – and it’s looking more fabulous than ever!
Evie Sherriffs of Hair magazine comments, “We couldn’t be more excited to kick off the Hair Awards 2023. We’ve introduced some new categories and if last year is anything to go by, we look forward to receiving entries from the brightest stars of the hair world.”
Recognising the hair heroes of the High Street and salons up and down the country, the Hair Awards is the insider’s guide to the top products and people in the hair world. With categories ranging from the best shampoos to Britain’s most talented stylists, an award from Hair magazine – voted for by readers and top industry names – is the ultimate honour.
THE HOT 100 sees 100 High Street and professional products tested by an elite panel of reader testers.
Follow links for full details of the categories HOT 100, How To Enter THE HOT 100 and Hot 100 Entry Form.
THE CUT is all about being the best… Whether that’s a Colour Expert, a Regional Salon or the ultimate hair look that will have our readers telling their hairdresser: ‘I Want That Hair!’ Competition will be fierce for these prestigious prizes.
Follow links for full details of all categories in THE CUT, How To Enter THE CUT and THE CUT Entry Form.
Dates for your diary are:
– 7 October 2022 The Hair Awards Entries open
– 14 December 2022 The Hot 100 entries close
– 21 December 2022 The Cut entries close
– 16 January 2023 Judging for The Hot 100 and The Cut takes place
– 23 January 2023 Finalists for The Cut announced
– 30 January 2023 Finalists for The Hot 100 announced
– 13 March 2023 Winners of The Hair Awards announced